Zum Inhalt springen

Introduction and Invitation

hacklnh
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Wie geht es Alle?

I am planning to visit from Chicago to do the 2013 Salzkammergut Trophy B Race. This will be a dream come true for me, and I am very excited. I can easily get myself to Salzburg, but could use some advice on where to stay and the best way to get to Bad Goisern (I will have a car).

I would also like to know what tires are (29er) are recommend for the Salzkammergut course and if there is a good bike shop in Salzburg.

I would also like to offer to host anyone from Austria who would like to race in the United States. The race I plan to attend is Ore to Shore (08/10/2013 http://oretoshore.com/). This is a fast 48 mile cross country race. I can pick up someone directly from O’Hare International Airport and house and transport them to the race. I can also return them to the airport.

Danke,

Nels

• 4 Monate später...

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...