Zum Inhalt springen

Was sind denn das für Manieren?

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

unser lieber richy:

:D

und zum obigen foto:

Groenendaal, 2nd place and giving the finger:

We are the mice and Nys is the cat. Everybody saw it once again, Nys is the strongest around. Nys likes this game and I’m playing along. Of course he’s allowed to come back on us as we’re all fighting each other. There should be another competition for him, but I’m afraid that he’ll race with the 125cc motor bikes then.

Gerben De Knegt, also on Rabobank and 10 seconds back in 3rd:

I took for granted the win would be for Groenendaal as he is leaving the team and he could use a victory. Nys ultimately came back on him, I think that was sad.

Sven Nys, winner:

I came back [on Groenendaal] because I want to win all events in the Superprestige series. With my seventh victory I’m already doing better than Roland Liboton. Groenendaal will be disappointed but he has to realize that thanks to me he could create the gap; I always served the team’s interests and from then on I felt the best should win.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...