Gast psychoiho
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Original geschrieben von soulman

why do you schreib in inglisch?

mir understanden tschörmen aa!

or du ju sink iz kuhl?

tz tz.... findst des lustig oder was ?

er mag in der falschen sprache posten, aber genauso falsch bist du hier in der dirt-abteilung !

there are no real DH-shops in vienna, but check ot the "high-bike" shop (margaretenstrasse), it's the only shop where the mechanics know what a DH-bike is !!!

Do we?

Well, in fact Tom doesn't even know how to spell "downhill" (I bet he can't even spell his name either).

And Christian is convinced that his Intense is the girl he ordered online from a Mexican brothel last year (in his case "riding a bike" gets a completely different meaning ;) ).

Not to mention the shop's owner... Everything heavier than 13kg is immediately banned from our store.

So the only one left am I. And I have definitely not a single clue what a DH-Bike is. But I'm proud to announce my first bike-ride without supporting wheels that took place a couple of days ago.

Concluding, you are always welcome at our place, but please don't expect us to be experts on DH. Maybe you are interested in road bikes, too?

Ahm... ok... don't take me too serious, I just came back from the dentist and I am still a bit confused.

As pagey already said, we have heard of the existence of DH-bikes before. Indeed, we sell one from time to time ;). And we all ride DH.

So we're happily looking forward to welcoming you at our store.

Highbike

Margaretenstr. 44

A-1040 Wien

Tel: 01/5811156

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...