Zum Inhalt springen

Help for stolen bikes in austria

sygma
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello Everyone!

First of all sorry that Im not able to speak German (yet). I recently moved to Vienna from Budapest for a very good job offer and I also brought my beautiful Specialized crosscountry bike, which was stolen after 1 month living here. That was the bad news.

The GOOD NEWS is I managed to find it and thank to both the Austrian and Hungarian police I also got it back.

The point why I write here is that I try to help others to find their too, with sharing a few websites where You may be able to recognize Your bike in an advertisement in Hungary (most of the stolen bikes from Vienna sold in Hungary):

The 3 most common:

OLX.hu (something like Willhaben)

jofogas.hu (something like Willhaben)

apro.bikemag.hu (only bike stuff)

bringapiac.hu (only bike stuff)

bolha.testbike.hu

If You found Your bike any of them FIRST contact tolvajkergetok.hu facebook: tolvajkergetok ( free translation: thiefbusters) they are a bunch of guys who mainly catch bicycle thieves with GPS equipped dummy bikes, and they are really helpful. They have the right connection with the local police stations and know who is the right policeman for these kind of cases. Vienna police were really slow, they just started to do something after a few days when I got my bike back already.

I just wanted to help, if You think a little more, You can realize what You can lose more if Your bike is already stolen? nothing i assume.. I just wanted to tell my story and help others because Im sure a lot of people will experience mine, and its awful. But what You can do with negative people. You can check "tolvajkergetok" on Youtube, thats not a coincidence that they are so popular.

I just wanted to help, if You think a little more, You can realize what You can lose more if Your bike is already stolen? nothing i assume.. I just wanted to tell my story and help others because Im sure a lot of people will experience mine, and its awful. But what You can do with negative people. You can check "tolvajkergetok" on Youtube, thats not a coincidence that they are so popular.

Someone who does not trust anyone immediately is "negative"? After your posting I checked the site. Everything is hungarian. If you click on episodes you get a hungarian text again. So even if they do a good job, it (respectively their site) is rather for hungarians than for anyone else. You cannot understand anything, so don´t wonder, that some question are coming up.

Someone who does not trust anyone immediately is "negative"? After your posting I checked the site. Everything is hungarian. If you click on episodes you get a hungarian text again. So even if they do a good job, it (respectively their site) is rather for hungarians than for anyone else. You cannot understand anything, so don´t wonder, that some question are coming up.

Of course I understand Your point, here You can find the solution at least for the series:

You can watch all episodes with english subtitles if You enable captions bottom right.

I hope my comments will help for others, I was so angry and now I m so happy that my Speci is back with me:)

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...