no. of riders etc...

Thanx and apologies

Apologies for lack of german im just beginning to learn :confused:

Please can english be given for

rider level

pace

no. of riders etc...

hello!

why not join the "hermannskogl - buam" (robert, birki, & crashtestdummy) at 5.30 p.m. today, starting from schemmerlbrücke (otto wagners famous löwenbrücke, close to the even more famous würschtlstandl of DonauFritzi), for a smooth and chilly ride? coming in from the UK would, however, make a concentrated travel effort necesary.

yours

birki

Hi UK - MTB,

welcome to the club!

we will probably start around the Westbahnhof and ride for approx. 3-4 hours.

At the moment it´s me and Pauli...and Martina, all spare time riders with quite a bit experience but definitely no race ambitions of any considerable level.

We will sort out the way on the trip, regarding weather and time.

You are definitely welcome to join us!

German language knowledge not required.... :rolleyes:

olli

if thats off-road, you must all be 10x fitter than me to ride for 3-4 hours

im sorry im not a roadie, nor have a cross country bike here for marathlon length rides.........i prefer technical ascents etc....good downhills and overall just having a good laugh.

for me off-road 15-20km - 1.5-2 hours of mainly technical riding, roots, uphill etc is plenty enough

the last couple of days i think ive been carrying an extra few kg on the bike in weight of mud...its been great though.

thanx for quick response.....in the UK forums for biking are not too big.....people are more into car forums etc :zzzz:

in UK i live just north of london but i mainly ride in wales, lake district, forest of dean etc......here in vienna im just 5min walk from westbahnoff 15 district....looking at your pics i assume most of you are road riders?

in UK i live just north of london but i mainly ride in wales, lake district, forest of dean etc......here in vienna im just 5min walk from westbahnoff 15 district....looking at your pics i assume most of you are road riders?

hi!

no, i am not. at the time being i do mountainbiking most of the time. If you can come to the AKH (the Medical University) at 16.30, I will take you to the woods.

yours

birki

if thats off-road, you must all be 10x fitter than me to ride for 3-4 hours

im sorry im not a roadie, nor have a cross country bike here for marathlon length rides.........i prefer technical ascents etc....good downhills and overall just having a good laugh.

for me off-road 15-20km - 1.5-2 hours of mainly technical riding, roots, uphill etc is plenty enough

the last couple of days i think ive been carrying an extra few kg on the bike in weight of mud...its been great though.

thanx for quick response.....in the UK forums for biking are not too big.....people are more into car forums etc :zzzz:

hmmm...I think you are overestimating our stamina...when you work 55hrs+ a week thinks tend to be taken a little bit more slowly. :bump:

Hope you did not get confused with the mistake in the topline...

...we´ll go tomorrow...

...however you feel...it´ll be not too exhausting

:D Birki, is this an ambush...?? :wink:

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...