Zum Inhalt springen

dieses tierechen wurde 2004 im loch ness gefunden

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

..was kann das sein, denn echt dürfte es ohne zweifel sein, das viecherl..!?!?!?

eine aufgedunsene robbe?

Dort gibt´s Robben?

Beschreibungen aus dem Link:

It seems to have a seal's body, the tail of a whale, fins on top and sides, but also claws and really sharp teeth.

It had quite big ribs and a backbone and I knew it could not be a fish, I thought it was an alligator, maybe a pet that had been thrown into the sea.

like something from the Alien film

It is a species of penguin, I am sure it is an old penguin that has lost all its fur.

I wish it were a mini-Nessie but it's a seal pup in a fairly badly decomposed condition

Pictures show a decomposing and hence very bloated young harbour porpoise

I think it is a baby porpoise that has inflated with decay gases

I have consulted a number of experts, and have come to the conclusion that the photo is actually of a foetal porpoise with desiccation of the pectoral and ventral fins which make them look like claws

• 3 Monate später...

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...