Zum Inhalt springen

googlesprachtoolratespiel

jogul
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

dass googles übersetzungstool sehr erheiternde ergebnisse liefert ist ja alt bekannt... nun hab ich den text eines liedes mehrfach hin und her übersetzt und damit dementsprechend verfremdet.. echt lustig was dabei rauskommt.

errät jemand den titel?

Completely on behalf I am bright and early familiar faces, basic not places, basic faces, for daily enterprise, go out nowhere out to go nowhere your tears above its glasses, expression, no expression, central head does not fill, to explain in order to hide itself, which I guarantee, in order to drown would like, none tomorrow, none tomorrow means and I it to the kind of merry, I finds it to the kind of sad, the dreams, which best into which I find cube, which is, I at everything had, to discovery I it strongly, you to take I find it hard if people run into circles, it in the morning very much much, which furious world, furious world, children, who wait the day, which they believe well, warmest greetings, warmest greetings and I believes the way, if each child, seats and to hear, went to the school sets and hears and I was, could do nobody very nervous me, nobody knew me, hello teacher explain I, what my lesson is, by me, quite, to, to quite look by me view, and I find it to the kind of merry, I find its kind of sad, the dreams, well inside, which I cube, which is, I at all, discovery I had it strongly to explain as you I finds it hard to take, if people run into circles, it is very much, furious world, furious world, enlargement your world, furious world…

keine ahnung wie leicht es zu erraten is. wenn mans weiss dann scheints einfach, da es doch markante schlüsselstellen gibt

coole Idee!!!!!!!!

Habs ein bisserl verfeinert und auch arabisch und französisch genutzt. :p

Wer weiß, welcher Liedtext das ist? :p

The second and a third two three four fortunately it denies if I say something to you offends already ozone G “in television, the radio, which does not employ one not run. - Short, the many young people are completely the heart, and know that each night has a said price: “short-to balance candy answered me the heat of rapp of tons of “! “I take hot, it goes: ” Children, in the order, éniaux of the procedures G which I want to say that friends “are wanted and atmospheres of Jack and with any generation. I had enough überreiss radio necessarily” aucuns it wants. Any consideration of me, people speak about “envisaged any rauch” about the places that special is always known, Mein “and they also carry out under the ground. To sing there: “Of character more obvious, OH what think you you see the high one! Uh, uh, uh, this are good to know you Anchao”, and you are the reason. The massacre to identify the requests of the life. “All is clear Mr. Komissar? The one of H wants to buy some materials and? And never not to blow to tackle this question? Thus Raad to strike a blow! To meet the atmosphere of generation, and there is also black hip of sister of horses, and the remainder in a new context is one of the horses, including blacks of the änd indecent W”. A clear case, Mr. Komisar even if coalition and meinung: snows, all this ärts of Vaher `von talw us to today know each child. The child of song remains directly “of character more clearly, OH what you are thought see the high one! Uh, uh, uh, we refer the small trade and the stupidity of this fragment us Akhras. “Of character more obvious, OH what think you you see the high one! Uh, uh, if you it answer, which is known with the word of Jahm on 'can you kill.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...