Zum Inhalt springen

Internet-Betrug - jetzt auch in Österreich die altbekannte Masche!

Magier
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Heute erhielt meine Tante, welche eine Ferienpension hat, eine Anfrage bzgl. einer sehr langen Buchung. Nachdem sie dem Typen ein Angebot geschickt hat, kam folgendes Mail retour:

Thanks for your detailed information.Am sorry for replying late.i had to discuss yout offer vwith my wife.After reading your mail we have decided to take your accomodation 3 rooms = 2304Euro this holiday and we wish to make the 50% deposit payment of the accomodation immediately so that we can be able to arrange ourselves well before coming to your country.I will send to you my Credit Card Informations to make charge of 50% deposit for the accomodations which we will complete the payment by cash on our arrival .

I also want you to know that we have made an arragnement for the Transportations and other necesary things that will be needed when we arrive in your country.

For the secruity reason and confidentialityconcerning my credit cards informations,i have decided that only you will have to handle the credit card information.

So once you are in receipt of my credit cards informations,you are required to charge the total amount of {50% deposit of the rooms 2304eur for our accommodation then forward the balance {6,480EURO} to the transport agent whom i have already made arrangement to take care of our flight tickets and Transportation .we will use during our stay .

Note that the transport agent whom we made arrangement with is in your country.

Why we want you to do this is because of the high tarriff rate for transfering moneyt here in london.if not, we could have paid the transport agent directly from london.but since we are booking with you we want you to help us by charging your 50% deposit and that of the agent together from my card and then send the 6,480EURO to him whose address,i will forward to you once this is confirmed.

So confirm this arrangement and get back to me with your

1) YOUR FULL NAME

2) ADDRESS

3) PHONE NUMBERS,so that i will forward my Visa credit card details for payment.Please note that this arrangement requires prompt response.

Offensichtlicher kann mans ja nicht mehr machen... *g*

Tja, so einige von euch können sich ja sicher an den Thread mit dem Laptop aus den USA erinnern, der hier mal war (weiß den Link leider nicht mehr). Vielleicht könnte man sich mit diesem Oarschbeidl einen ähnlichen Spaß erlauben? Hat jemand eine Idee? :D

a Engländer, der nitamal gscheid Englisch kann ...

Hatte eine Zeit lang auch die englische Korrespondenz einer Pension gemacht und so ein Angebot aus Russland bekommen. Hab ihnen mitgeteilt dass ich nur die Anzahlung für die Übernachtung entgegennehmen kann und keine weiteren Transaktionen für sie tätigen werde - und plötzlich wollten sie nicht mehr buchen...

cheers

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...