Zum Inhalt springen

In English...sorry...help needed on a Diamant Bike

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello all :wink:

I have a friend looking to get a bike for the city (hybrid or citybike), however I've not got much of any idea about this.

I suggested the usual big names to him as I don't know the dedicated brands for this kind of bike however recently he's been recommended a Diamant. Has anyone heard of this brand before?

http://www.diamant-rad.de/

The specific bike that he likes is the Diamant Elan Deluxe. It seems to have a good component spec but is the bike any good. It's apparently quite pricey.

If it's no good, what else can anyone recommend?

Thanks!!!!

BB (Nick)

diamant is one of the oldest (if not the oldest one) bike brands in germany (Hartmannsdorf/Chemnitz).

They're making City/Trekking/Fitness bikes at reasonable value for the buck.

If your friend likes the look of the Elan, he should buy it.

The frame has outside butted top and down tube, however it is not very light (around 1900 grams), but has a nice shape (integrated kickstand mount - slim chain & seat stays - nice fender bridge).

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the feedback. I think you've convinced him. At €750, the price isn't too bad plus like I said the spec looks pretty good.

In fact, I've seen a bike on there that I quite like myself for around the town. I'm struggling with my knackered Tai-Fun heap of crap!

Talking about day-to-day bikes....how do people rate the Specialized Globe IG8? Apart from the obvious lack of gears, it looks like a cool bike albeit very expensive.....

Cheers,

BB

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...