Zum Inhalt springen

i am brunting in my pants ...

Birki
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

my dear beloved bicycle-friends!

as most of you might have heard already in the media, our former "vice-chancellor" has written a letter to his "dear friend" in england, where he says that he wants to receive money for providing the englisch "financeminister" with good advice.

now all of us are anxiously awaiting the reply of the englisch financeminister. but I am afraid that even a giant like herr gorbach, who is too big for vorarlberg, is not aware of the silent spots of the united kingdom. like the "falkland-islands". as far is i know, consultants of all kind are desperately sought there.

to good lastly i want to say that i am well aware of the incredible capabilities of our former vice-chancellor, and i wish him "best luck" for his future.

with best regards

austrian präsident in spe

birki

I know that this has nothing to do with bicycling, but the subject is too important for all of us to leave this issue undiscussed.

ein Tagesbeginn mit Lachkrämpfen....

Bericht in V-Online...

Beyond belief!

All I can say to dear Hubert is: Come to the ZOLL. Zoll needs you and your abilities, Zoll bilds you out and Zoll brings you forward. Zoll pays you money for nothing and nothing again and if you need more money Zoll makes a consultant treaty with you. Then you can cash off for giving your throughlook and all is going to be fine. Just don't let lugg.

Just don't let lugg... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"If you know about any area of operation for myself, where I am able to intend all my experiences and my know-how, please let me know, I am available anytime for further information."

old fox hey - good old alistair must have had a hard time trying to figure out what the f"!&% this austrian lad is on about.

anyway, i'm off trying to intend all my expriences now... :wink:

"If you know about any area of operation for myself, where I am able to intend all my experiences and my know-how, please let me know, I am available anytime for further information."

old fox hey - good old alistair must have had a hard time trying to figure out what the f"!&% this austrian lad is on about.

... i would think that alistar says to himself "old father - those austrians are not knowing what ruby of arbitrary operation is sitting in their middle"...

... now another thing comes to my mind - was herr gorbach not recently leaned outside by his employer who offered him a job for the time after his vice-chancellordom?

i offered him a job too. but he was not able to clean even one window in a appropriate way.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...