Zum Inhalt springen

Interview about Austria

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi, my name is Jürgen and I'm studying at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz. In my english course I have to write about Austria and the view people with a non-austrian background have got on Austria. I am a passionated cyclist and so I had the idea to post some questions in this board. It would be nice if some people who were not born in Austria could give me some answers! You can post it or send it to j.willnauer@aon.at! Thanks a lot!

• What do you generally think about Austria? Do you like the country and the people?

• What are the differences between Austria and the country you came from?

• Have you been well received in Austria or has it been difficult to settle in?

• How are the conditions for training? What do you think about the climate, streets and the other road users here? What are the differences to your previous home country?

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...