Zum Inhalt springen

Autokauf !!!

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo bbler ich möchte mir nextes monat mein erstes Auto kaufen und habe da an einen vw bora gedacht um 3200€ bj 2002 etc... also ich habe mich in verbindung mit den verkäufer gestellt und habe ihn gefraagt wie der verkauf abläuft da das auto in krankfurt steht daraufhin schickte er mir diese email :Hello,I am writing you regarding the:VW Bora 1.9 TDI 132 kW 4 MOTION Schwarz metallic, Diesel 12/2002 88.774km 3.200 EURThe car is located in Frankfurt am Main/Germany and it's LIKE NEW!!!!.It has no scratches or something else,it was never involed in any accidents.I am the first owner of the car.This is my last price and the car it's not in leasing so you have to pay only this price and nothing more..I have all the papers of the car and the service book as well.Everything is OK with the car.-Feew weeks ago somebody from France told to me that want to buy my car.I told him that is Ok,we will meet in Frankfurt am Main/Germany and we will make the deal.I was in Frankfurt am Main in the next day but no buyer,never respond to my emails or to my calls so here is what i am sugessting to you:With this service i am sure that you have the money and that you will come for sure in Frankfurt am Main .This service name is Western Union Money Transfer. You must find the nearest Western Union agency and your wife or your best friends will go there with money cash.Your wife or your friend will be the sender of the money and the receiver of the money is you in Frankfurt am Main/Germany.Your wife or your friends will tell to the lade from WU that you need this money for personaly use in Frankfurt am Main,in this way the depozit will be approved very fast and your wife or friend will pay litlle taxes for the transfer).I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in Frankfurt am Main because once the money are sent you have to be in Frankfurt am Main to get the money.Right now i am located in Dublin/Ireland with business but after i will get the receipt from WU i will come back in Frankfurt am Main to wait you and to finish the deal.That's why i need to see the receipt.I don't want to buy the plane ticket to come and then to wait you and maybe you will never come.If i will see the receipt then i will be sure that you will come and i will go to buy the ticket plane for Frankfurt am Main .After the transfer is made you must scan the receipt from WU and then send it in to my e-mail address attached so i can check.If you are agree then i will keep the car for you and after i will see the copy from Western Union then in max.2 day i will come back in Frankfurt am Main to wait you.You must understand that you will not send the money to my name.You will be the receiver of the money and only you can take the money from Western Union.As soon as i will see the copy from Western Union i will go and i will buy the plane ticket for Frankfurt am Main.After that i will send you the copy so you can be sure that i am not joking and that i will be in the same day in Frankfurt am Main .When we will meet in Frankfurt am Main we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police so they can tell you that the car it's not stolen.I will transfer the documents from the car to you and after that we will both go to Western Union and you will take the money sended by your wife or friend in Frankfurt am Main .If something is wrong with this car then i will give you 500 Euros from my money for your trip and for your time so please troust me because the car it's like new.Western Union take comission for sending the money.This is not a problem because when we will meet in Frankfurt am Main i will give you back the money which you have paid for sending the money to Frankfurt am Main .If you are still interested to make the deal with me please reply me or call me.

was soll ich davon halten ...das ganze kommt mir ein bisschen suspekt vor ....hat jemand erfahrung mit western union oda kennt sich da wer aus ???? bitte um rat ...hätte das auto nämlich gern greez luki

Hallo bbler ich möchte mir nextes monat mein erstes Auto kaufen und habe da an einen vw bora gedacht um 3200€ bj 2002 etc... also ich habe mich in verbindung mit den verkäufer gestellt und habe ihn gefraagt wie der verkauf abläuft da das auto in krankfurt steht daraufhin schickte er mir diese email :Hello,I am writing you regarding the:VW Bora 1.9 TDI 132 kW 4 MOTION Schwarz metallic, Diesel 12/2002 88.774km 3.200 EURThe car is located in Frankfurt am Main/Germany and it's LIKE NEW!!!!.It has no scratches or something else,it was never involed in any accidents.I am the first owner of the car.This is my last price and the car it's not in leasing so you have to pay only this price and nothing more..I have all the papers of the car and the service book as well.Everything is OK with the car.-Feew weeks ago somebody from France told to me that want to buy my car.I told him that is Ok,we will meet in Frankfurt am Main/Germany and we will make the deal.I was in Frankfurt am Main in the next day but no buyer,never respond to my emails or to my calls so here is what i am sugessting to you:With this service i am sure that you have the money and that you will come for sure in Frankfurt am Main .This service name is Western Union Money Transfer. You must find the nearest Western Union agency and your wife or your best friends will go there with money cash.Your wife or your friend will be the sender of the money and the receiver of the money is you in Frankfurt am Main/Germany.Your wife or your friends will tell to the lade from WU that you need this money for personaly use in Frankfurt am Main,in this way the depozit will be approved very fast and your wife or friend will pay litlle taxes for the transfer).I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in Frankfurt am Main because once the money are sent you have to be in Frankfurt am Main to get the money.Right now i am located in Dublin/Ireland with business but after i will get the receipt from WU i will come back in Frankfurt am Main to wait you and to finish the deal.That's why i need to see the receipt.I don't want to buy the plane ticket to come and then to wait you and maybe you will never come.If i will see the receipt then i will be sure that you will come and i will go to buy the ticket plane for Frankfurt am Main .After the transfer is made you must scan the receipt from WU and then send it in to my e-mail address attached so i can check.If you are agree then i will keep the car for you and after i will see the copy from Western Union then in max.2 day i will come back in Frankfurt am Main to wait you.You must understand that you will not send the money to my name.You will be the receiver of the money and only you can take the money from Western Union.As soon as i will see the copy from Western Union i will go and i will buy the plane ticket for Frankfurt am Main.After that i will send you the copy so you can be sure that i am not joking and that i will be in the same day in Frankfurt am Main .When we will meet in Frankfurt am Main we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police so they can tell you that the car it's not stolen.I will transfer the documents from the car to you and after that we will both go to Western Union and you will take the money sended by your wife or friend in Frankfurt am Main .If something is wrong with this car then i will give you 500 Euros from my money for your trip and for your time so please troust me because the car it's like new.Western Union take comission for sending the money.This is not a problem because when we will meet in Frankfurt am Main i will give you back the money which you have paid for sending the money to Frankfurt am Main .If you are still interested to make the deal with me please reply me or call me.

was soll ich davon halten ...das ganze kommt mir ein bisschen suspekt vor ....hat jemand erfahrung mit western union oda kennt sich da wer aus ???? bitte um rat ...hätte das auto nämlich gern greez luki

den wagen gibts vermutlich gar ned, oder er wird grad zum 5. mal verkauft :rofl::rofl:

fahr nach slowakien umme!

dort hab ich bei einer dienstlichen durchreise an autoplatz gsehn, da hams mehrere audi A4 und A6 verkauft.

in der ersten reih is einer gstanden, ein A6 avant in weiss, wunderschön um 15.000€ inkl. düsseldorfer kennzeichen! :D

i hätt man ja gern genauer angschaut, aber es war leider überhaupt ka zeit...

Das Auto um den Preis. Da müssen sofort die Alarmglocken läuten!

Ich habe mir auch kürzlich in D ein Auto gekauft und bin bei meiner Suche auch auf solche Angebote gestoßen.

Ich weiß nicht genau wieviel ein solcher Bora wert ist, aber ich denke die werden von seriösen Verkäufern auch in Deutschland nicht unter 7-8 tsd Euro zu kriegen sein.

Wenn ma sich ein gebrauchtes kaufen will, als erstes eine Autorevue kaufen, die haben soweit ich mich erinnere hinten den Zeitwert für die gängigsten Karren drin. Daran kann man sich schon mal gut orientieren. Schnäppchen gibts mM eher keine, man kann nur Glück haben und super gepflegte Autos finden. Oder Pech und 2 Monate nach dem Kauf geht Klima, Radlager und sonst auch noch alles ein...

Wenn ma sich ein gebrauchtes kaufen will, als erstes eine Autorevue kaufen, die haben soweit ich mich erinnere hinten den Zeitwert für die gängigsten Karren drin. Daran kann man sich schon mal gut orientieren. Schnäppchen gibts mM eher keine, man kann nur Glück haben und super gepflegte Autos finden. Oder Pech und 2 Monate nach dem Kauf geht Klima, Radlager und sonst auch noch alles ein...

entweder so, oder per eurotax. der öamtc bietet das mitgliedern kostenlos per telefon an. das berücksichtigt zwar nicht den individuellen zustand des fahrzeugs, ergibt jedoch eine art allgemein gültigen richtwert.

das liest sich a bisserl kroatisch englisch.

warum steht das auto in frankfurt. u warum net in ireland. und warum inseriert er in frankreich:D

bis komisch alles, lass di finger davon

Genau so wie deine Worte, die du schreibst.

Ontopic:

Merk dir eines lieber luggi_j - kauf dir nie ein Auto, dass du vorher weder gesehen noch besichtigen hast lassen. Es wird leider so viel betrogen (lies die ersten 3 Zeilen und du wirst merken, dass du nichts um dein Geld bekommen wirst), dass du nicht mal mehr Autohäusern glauben solltest. Es werden privat und über Autohäuser günstig Autos verkauft. Vielleicht hast ja einen Händler in der Nähe, der einen anbietet oder dir Tipps geben kann. Du kannst dich auch beim nächsten ÖAMTC melden und die Techniker fragen, die hören immer wieder über Autoverkäufe und können dir helfen. Oder ruf bei der techn. Beratung an. Selbe gilt für ARBÖ. Viel Glück.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...