Zum Inhalt springen

Helfe ! Bike Kaufen… 2008 oder Used…

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hallo !

Sorry, but my German is barely good enough to navigate these pages…

I’ve been livin in Wien now for long enough to want to buy a Mtn Bike. But I don’t know any good web-sites to look for a used bike?

And I don’t really know any good shops to look for a 2008 model bike… so far all I have found is the Cannondale shop by Naschmarkt… and the Specalized / Trek guy on the Gürtel.

Any advice as to where to start looking ?

Danke!

there is the bikesstore (http://www.bikestore.cc) in the 23. district. this shop has a good range of brands and test bikes, also reasonably priced (like cube, ghost and other brands).

you can find how to get there on their webpage, and the particular store you are looking for is "bikestore wien süd"

an then, there are several smaller shops, like the cyclecircle in the 4th district in the wiedner hauptstrasse, who sells rocky mountain, and intense, and simplon and some others, if i remeber correctly...

and used bikes, you can find on this page, when you scroll to the top and click on "börse". sometimes, there are really good offers in there.

another possibility is http://www.mtb-news.de/bikemarkt. it is mainly frequented by germans, but most of them would ship to austria if you ask them to. depends on how much you allready know about what kind of bike/pricerange you are looking at...

thanks guys, that helps a lot... as far as my search somehow I have my mind fixed on a Stumpjumper... I think it comes from wanting one since I was 16 and couldn't afford it...

There is one Stumpjumper FSR Elite 2008 in medium @ Mountainbiker/Gürtel that you already know. The one you were searching for? What size do you need? Stumjumpers are relatively often sold in the first link posted by traveller23.

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...