Zum Inhalt springen

Tría training groups

Machigua
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi klemens, i am a triathlete since 4 years ago. I already did 3 70.3 and 2 ironman. My IM time was 10hs in Nice 2010 and 9.33hs in Cozumel 2010.

I am planning to run the 70.3 in Austria and IM Frankfurt next year in may and july respectively.

I would like to find a group to train weekly, swim, bike and run, and common places. I am available early in the morning, from 6 to 8, and late afternoon from 5.30 to 7; and the weekends during the morning until midday.

Hi, I am not a training group and certainly not on your level, but I have some time on my hands until end of September, before I start my new job. So, if you care to go for a ride, write me a message or pm. Löwenbrücke/Schemerl Brücke is usually a good meeting point and depending where in the 19th district you live, should be quite close to you. Starting from there it's possible to go totally flat as well as do hills. (I am doing the other Austrian 70.3 next year (ironmansalzburg).)

• 4 Wochen später...

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...