Zum Inhalt springen

Need your help for my fat bike trip from Vienna to Nice through Alps

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi guys,

First, excuse me for my language but i can't understand german, I come from France :(

I plan a long trip from Vienna to Nice thought Alps by mountain bike start June 1st with my homemade electric fat bike:)

I looking for MTB route from east to West in Austria, after i cross Swiss and france north to south.

Best for me is to use gps tracks but when i search on trackgps website (berg flex...)i find only tracks from north to south.

I appreciate single track.

it's difficult for me to carry my bike on the back (more than 30 kgs)

Also, i can use track books guide but i dont know what i need to buy

Can you help me to find my route ? I enjoy to travel in your best country for MTB and ebikes

Many thanks

IMG_0607.JPG

Hi Fatrike

Lukas Stöckli did exactly that ride:

http://www.lukasstoeckli.ch/de/produkte/wien_nizza_cd

If you are going to buy his documentation, you get probably all the information you are looking for.

This site here is perfect for planning your trip through Switzerland:

https://map.veloland.ch/?lang=de&p&route=all&bgLayer=pk&layers=Veloland%2CMountainbikeland&resolution=250&X=631750&Y=189000

You can activate the official Swiss Mountain bike routes

Happy trails

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...