• 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...
  • 3 Wochen später...

Hello !

(sorry that I post in English, because my German is poor)

Hello !

I edited a best of video about my bicycletour that I had this summer in the Alps (1828 kms + 39441 m ) . This video contains not all of the climbs that I cycled but the most beautiful ones or most memorable ones. The following clmbs can be seen for few dozen seconds or for a minute:

Passo Mortirlo, Gavia, Umbrail, Passo dello Stelvio , Forcola di Livigno , Passo dello Spluga , Juf , Oberalppass , Sustenpass (in rain + 3 degrees Celsius) , Triftalp ( 2090 m) , Moosalp (Stalden side along the vertical rockwall ) , Simplonpass , Colle Fauniera (partly above clouds) , Usseglio - Alpe Bessanetto climb (with chamois !!! ) , Col des Gondrans, La Bergerie du Bois Noir (2009 m), Col du Granon, Sestriere

In the following weeks I will edit new videos about each day (1st: Granon, then La Bergerie du Bois Noir) to have videos (in my collection) about all of the paved climbs finishing above 2000 m in the French Alps.

Have pleasure with the video !

(In few months time I plan to write a travelogue too)

/I started a facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/cycling.high - with posts in Hungarian & in English ) where I will post infos, photos, videos about my tours, experiences (more than 30.000 kms in the Alps, Pyrenées, canary islands & Andalucia) ... about cycling high .. and plan an article or list / collection about the most wonderful paved climbs (finishing above 2000 m) of the Alps, Pyrenées, Canary islands & Andalucia (I haven't visited there Calar Alto 2 years ago I had not enough time for that)

Best regards,

Gábor

IN the last few days I finished editing the following video:

This is a hardly known ascent in France. The ascent's light section started at Guillestre. I started to cycle the same road that goes to Col d'Izoard, but after the canyon I had to turn right to Ceillac and the ascent's last section was a very calm valley with a stream and with a strange part when ca 30 m long the water came out of the ground and fell down to the stream ....

The paved road finished at 2010 m. I loved this climb ! It's worth visiting !

Have pleasure with it :)

Best regards: facebook-com/cycling.high ( gyorgyigabor.hu )

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...